- BY CONTINUING TO USE THE WEB SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE PLACEMENT OF COOKIES ON ANY DEVICE USED TO ACCESS OUR WEB SITE(S).
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
The Google Analytics cookie
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
The DoubleClick cookie
- On these websites you’ll find information about how behavioural advertising works, further information about cookies and the steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ http://www.aboutads.info/
How to control cookies
- You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_GB
- email: [email protected]